Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Wedding Gown^^

Three times Photoshooting for wedding gown di♥ 
U all can imaging what look when i wear the wedding gown from 1st time wear until third time....haha^^Me also can't imaging !!!

This was my 1st time wear Wedding Gown ....My face look like child ==!! Old Child




NOW was the Second Time i wear the wedding gown♥ Like Like 100%


He is my best friend^^Jayson partner for shooting




Third Third time i wear the Wedding Gown



I Like this pic so much♥ my love pic

All Lady and girl wants to have their own wedding & wedding gown....And also hope can find their Mr Right hehexx^^ Me too 
 Hmmmm for ME leh....I want a very very Romantic and also very fantasy wedding...I Guess every girl should want it ba!!!
Hope one day me and my lover have a very romantic ,dreamy & fantansy wedding in my Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment