Sunday, September 15, 2013

♥We Are Ifeelgirl♥

Halo everyone ,actually now i come back to my blog di^^Bz recently busy busy......
Busy ifeelgirl function and shooting tvc ==!!! So tired tired......
Now let me introduce our ifeelgirl 2013!!!
we are pink team


We are the funny guys haha^^Who tat behind??


Tat Dat We at Cheras Leisure Mall Yong Heart to learn how to use the correct way to wear bra & how to measure our cup..
YOU HAD TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF UNDERWEAR!!
This Is Young Heart sponsor to us^^3 sets very pretty lady Pajamas,voucher ,
goat sheet,base skirt hehex 
love it love it


The Second place we go is Times Square 
SUB INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL BEAUTY & MAKEUP
tat day got makeup teacher teach us how to makeup a natural makeup haha^^bz now many ppl like korea style..me too i like korea style
They also sponsor to us one set brush and mask


The Second day we 1st go is ONE U  Tangs...There got sell shoes ,bag,shirt......
They sponsor to us RM400 voucher haha^^so we can shopping at there with the voucher...
so i bought bag and shoes haha^^the bag is last di so i bought it but i not finish to buy yet haha^^
I like my bag so much and the colour of shoes


After ONE U ,we go astro ifeel office ....go to learn how to Mantenance...
I Like this Class so much
The Care Products is Ginvera...I like the all products bz tat day we got use Ginvera products to wash our face.... Feeling after washing very fresh,clean.firming....GOOD 100%
I like the Whitening Marvel Gel ,bz can let the dead skin,blackheads,ance to clean
I also like the Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away and also Intensive Whitening Serum & many many


We Like To Act & Smile^^haha 
WE ARE SISTAR




No comments:

Post a Comment